April 05, 2010

Story of an Enterpreneur

One day, A man ask his son about his lovelife

Dad: "Son, you are getting older now... How about I arrange a marriage with a girl of my choice?"

Son: "No, Dad. There is no way an arranged marriage would work these days!"

Dad: "But she is the daughter of Bill Gates."

Son: "Oh okay then..."


The next day the man walks into Bill Gates' house


Dad: "Bill Gates, sir, I have a suitable gentleman to become a husband of your daughter."

Bill: "I don't like to meddle in my daughter's life. It is her future and decision to make."

Dad: "But this man is the vice president of the World Bank."

Bill: "In that case, okay then."

Dad: "Don't you want to wait for her to decide?"

Bill: "Tough Love, friend."


The day after, the same man go into World Bank headquarter to meet President of World Bank


Dad: "Mr President, I have a suitable man to be your vice president."

WB President: "I can't accept him. I got too many vice president and most of them ends up doing nothing significant to our organization."

Dad: "But he is Bill Gates' Son in law."

WB President: "I'll make the arrangement right away then."

Tell me what you think after reading this story...

Visit also

5 Tips to Recognize Scam Emails

0 comments:

Post a Comment